Client: Network Rail
Service Contractor: Vaughan Engineering Group
- Removal of static Inverters
- Main Power distribution and Switch gear
- Installation of Self test Emergency Lighting System
- Small Power Distribution
- Door entry systems & access control
- Electrical Fixed Wiring Testing & certification
About the project
This Project was part of our ongoing service partnership with Vaughan Engineering Group. We provided the electrical labour services to this 4million refurbishment project.
The works carried out at Hamilton Square Station were part of Network Rails scheme to redevelop all Merseyrail stations across the region.